OUR LADY OF FATIMA - MIRACULOUS PHOTO

This photo has become a part of the topics in many miraculous photo discussion. The explanation for this photo can be found below:

In 1997, a pilgrim to a shrine to Our Lady of Fatima in Conyers, Georgia, handed her young daughter a camera with which to take a picture of the statue of the Blessed Mother. A week later, when the photo was developed, a strange, multi-colored glow seemed to emanate below the bouquet of roses in the statue's arms. "I have seen numerous images with unusual characteristics, in many instances, these characteristics could be explained away as lens flare," wrote the girl's father. "This is certainly not the case here! I have had a handful of photographic experts look at the photo with no explanation being offered. As I have come to understand over time, I do not question how such a thing could happen, I simply thank Our Lady for this beautiful gift she has given us." STEPHEN WAGNER

5 most Popular Photos

My Blog List